Book Clubs at Tully Free Library
Read our monthly book selection, then join us to video chat with the author! We usually meet the first Monday of every month from 6-7 PM. Check out our events calendar here.
There will be copies of the book we are reading at the circulation desk for you to pick up. There may also be e-books or audio books available in the library catalog here.
Pushing the Limits is a reading, viewing, and discussion program for adults in communities served by rural libraries, made possible by a grant from the National Science Foundation.
We are joined by a local scientist to explore how humans have pushed the limits of science. Since January 2017, we've discussed many fascinating books:
- Land of Painted Caves by Jean Auel (January 2017)
- Thunderstruck by Erik Larson (February 2017)
- When the Killing's Done by T.C. Boyle (March 2017)
- Arctic Drift by Clive Cussler (May 2017)
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel (November 2017)
- Lab Girl by Hope Jahren (December 2017)
- Musicophilia by Oliver Sacks (March 2018)
- Love, Life and Elephants by Daphne Sheldrick (April 2018)
Pushing the Limits continues through 2018. Check out our events calendar to find upcoming discussions!