Our collection includes the latest best sellers in fiction and non-fiction, popular authors and series and informative non-fiction titles across a wide variety of subjects. We also have large print books and audiobooks on CD and tape.
You can now download ebooks and e-audiobooks right from the online catalog to your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Click here for more info!
- Patrons must have a valid Onondaga County Library card to borrow materials. One can obtain a free library card at the Tully Free Library with proof of identity and residency.
- A patron should report a lost or stolen library card immediately. Replacement cards are available for 50¢.
- If a patron has long overdue items or a fine balance over $3.00, the patron may not borrow materials until the overdue iterms are returned or the fine reduced to below $3.00.
- Each person is responsible for the use of her or his library card.
- The loan period for most items in the library is 21 days.
- Library materials may be renewed twice, unless the item has a hold placed on it by another patron. One can renew materials over the phone, or online. Click here to access your library account to renew your books.
- Older materials can be checked out for a 'vacation loan' of six weeks at the discretion of the library director.
The fine for overdue material is 20¢ a day. Two grace days are allowed on all circulating materials. This means you can return an overdue item within two days after the due date and avoid any fine. On the third day, you will be charged a fine for all three days the item was overdue.
Notices of overdue materials will be made automatically to either your email address or phone number.
The maximum fine for an item varies based on material type:
Hardcover books: $10.00
Paperbacks and Magazines: $5.00
Audio Materials: $10.00
Lost or Damaged Materials
Materials lost or damaged to the extent that they are not usable will be charged to the patron at the replacement cost.