Instructions for updating events on website calendar
- Log into the back-end of our SquareSpace website by going to www.tullyfreelibrary.org and hitting the 'escape' key on your keyboard. You're on the site now, so you can do it anytime.
- Make certain you're in the content manager, the "a" icon, second down from the right should be white.
- Click the "Events" link in the Pages panel.
- At the top of the left of the page, click "Add Event"
- Set the a Title for the event, and make certain the date and time are correct.
- Add the event text and insert an image into the content panel.
- Save and Publish the event to complete the task.
Where to find images
- Best place for line-art images (all are free to use): www.clker.com
- Best place for free photos: www.morguefile.com
- Wikimedia commons has a number of public domain images free to use without attribution.
- Both Google and Flickr have the option to filter search results to only reusable/creative commons licensed under their "Search Tools" or "Advanced Search" respectively. These should be used as a last resort, as we will have to provide attribution for the images used.
- If you're looking for more places, this blog post has a number of other sites that host free to use images, including one that lets you search by color: