January 16, 2018
Job Opening for Bookkeeper, part time (applications accepted until position filled)
Tully Free Library seeks a part-time bookkeeper to work with the Library Director and Treasurer of the Board of Trustees.
The ideal candidate will have excellent bookkeeping skills, familiarity with QuickBooks, professional references, and the willingness to work a varying number of hours—as needed, approximately twenty hours per month.
The position pays $15-$20 an hour, commensurate with experience.
· Assisting with preparation of library's annual budget and annual report
· Preparing monthly Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet for Treasurer review prior to Board meetings
· Organizing and filing documents
· Recording cash receipts and disbursements
· Maintaining trial balance
· Making non-cash journal entries
· Paying bills
· Maintaining petty cash fund
· Receiving all claims and invoices
To apply, send a resume, cover letter and 3 professional references to:
Annabeth Hayes, Library Director at email@example.com
Tully Free Library
Attn: Annabeth Hayes
12 State St, PO Box 250
Tully, NY 13159