TREP (Tully Regional Enrichment Program)
TREP is a grant-funded organization that provides free enrichment classes for children and families in the Tully area.
Classes meet in the TREP classroom at Tully Elementary after school, and at the Tully Free Library. Homeschooled children and children near Tully (Fabius, Pompey, etc.) are welcome to join. TREP also sponsors field trips to the Syracuse and Finger Lakes areas.
For more information on TREP, contact Mary Podsiedlik, at email@example.com
TREP is now enrolling for Spring 2017. Classes begin February 4. Registration deadline is January 31!
Spring 2017 programs. Register for these after-school programs in the calendar below (registration required by 1/31/17) or by contacting Mary Podsiedlik (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays after-school at Tully Elementary for 2nd through 8th graders
- Tuesdays from 2:45 - 5 PM: Middle School Media Club for 5th & 6th graders. Children will learn about journalism, photography, videography and graphic arts.
- Thursdays from 2:45 - 5 PM: Exploring Nature through Art for 2nd & 3rd graders. Children will learn about the art of storybook illustration, creating their own illustrated book and narrated digital story. This offering is being taught by SU Masters in Art Education students!
- Fridays from 2:45 - 5 PM: Clay Building Workshop for 5th & 6th graders. Students will learn a variety of clay building techniques and have the opportunity to explore and develop their interest in the ceramic arts!
- Homeschool classes weekly at the Tully Free Library
- Tuesdays from 10:30 AM - noon. STEAM learning for middle schoolers (max 12 students)
- Fridays from 10:30 AM - noon. Art learning for 5-6 year olds (max 8 students) and 7-9 year olds (max 8 students)
- Art Workshops @ SU on Saturdays - 8 free weekly art workshops beginning February 4, 2017 at Syracuse University for 4th - 12th graders taught by undergraduate and graduate students and faculty. Transportation is provided by bus from the Tully Free Library. The bus leaves TFL at 8:30 AM and returns to TFL at 11:30 AM, and Mary Podsiedlik accompanies the kids to SU every week.
Registration is required and limited to 50 participants. In fairness to others, please only register your child if they intend to attend all sessions. Register for Saturdays @ SU via the calendar below or by contacting Mary Podsiedlik (email@example.com)
Dates for the Saturday SU art workshops are below.
- February 4 (bus)
- February 11 (bus)
- February 18 (bus)
- February 25(bus)
- March 4 (bus)
- March 25 (bus)
- April 1 (bus)
- April 8 – The Big Show (no bus, parents drive students to and from open house event at Com Art on the SU Campus)
*Please note that workshops will not be held on March 11 or March 17 due to Spring Break.